O této pozici
Brunel CZ is looking for an SPS Automation Engineer to get on board and be involved in a highly specialized project. Are you ready to take a great step in your career and to be a part of our expansion team in the Czech Republic? Apply today and join us on a fascinating and challenging project in Engeneering and IT.
As a SPS (Slimline Power System) Automation Engineer:
- You take over the programming and commissioning of controls and drives for the special machines and production systems;
- You Carry out fault diagnosis, repairs and optimization of the machines and systems;
- You will also train employees and instruct them on how to operate the machines.
Your main tasks will be:
- Monitoring or controlling of the production;
- Delivering products and services;
- Designing, programming, simulating and test automated machinery;
- Processing in order to complete exact tasks;
- Documentation and reporting.
Your key characteristics should be:
- Successfully completed training as an automation engineer, state-certified technician specializing in automation technology or a comparable qualification;
- Having knowledge of PLC programming with Siemens S7 and TIA Portal;
- Specialist knowledge in the field of data communication via TCP / IP and Profibus (would be desirable);
- Czech and English language (must have), German is a big advantage.
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere
- With us, you determine what your next project will be
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14.500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Odeslání žádosti je rychlé a snadné. Jen se ujistěte, že máte připravené požadované dokumenty.
- Certifikáty (volitelné)
- Pracovní doporučení (volitelné)
- Motivační dopis (volitelné)
Máte nějaké otázky?
Váš konzultant, Oksana Tsyupa, Vám s radostí vysvětlí cokoliv o tomto volném pracovním místě. Při oslovení použijte číslo publikace:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague
Všechny nové pracovní nabídky ve Vašem emailu?
Přihlašte se k odběru aktuálnách pracovních nabídek od Brunelu
Podívejte se na prohlášení o ochraně osobních údajů Brunelu