O této pozici
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today - just join us as an IT Security Engineer and be a part of us!
Your job will include:
- Developing and carrying out information security plans and policies;
- Developing strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach;
- Developing or implement open-source/third-party tools to assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats;
- Awareness training of the workforce on information security standards, policies and best practices;
- Implementations of protections;
- Installation and use of firewalls, data encryption and other security products and procedures;
- Conducting periodic network scans to find any vulnerability;
- Conducting penetration testing, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses;
- Monitoring networks and systems for security breaches, through the use of software that detects intrusions and anomalous system behavior;
- Investigating security breaches;
- Leading incident response, including steps to minimize the impact and then conducting a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage;
- Disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods;
- Planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures;
- System administration, supporting multiple platforms and applications.
We require expertise in:
- Expertise in anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering;
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods;
- Expertise in designing secure networks, systems and application architectures;
- Expertise with mobile code, malicious code, and anti-virus software.
The IT security engineer should also have experience with and knowledge of:
- Endpoint security solutions, including file integrity monitoring and data loss prevention;
- AWS and cloud platform as a service (PaaS) security;
- Automating security testing tools;
- Chef – a configuration management tool;
- Git – a tool that helps track anomalous changes to files.
General skills include:
- The ability to multi-task and a keen eye for detail;
- Strong organizational skills;
- The ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-stress situation;
- The ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management;
- English on a communicative level is mandatory.
Nice to have's:
- A B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience;
- One to three years of industry experience in an information security function;
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP);
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA);
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH);
- CISM – Certified Information Security Manager (CISM);
- ISSAP – Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP);
- ISSEP – Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP).
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Odeslání žádosti je rychlé a snadné. Jen se ujistěte, že máte připravené požadované dokumenty.
- Certifikáty (volitelné)
- Pracovní doporučení (volitelné)
- Motivační dopis (volitelné)
Máte nějaké otázky?
Váš konzultant, Oksana Tsyupa, Vám s radostí vysvětlí cokoliv o tomto volném pracovním místě. Při oslovení použijte číslo publikace:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague
Všechny nové pracovní nabídky ve Vašem emailu?
Přihlašte se k odběru aktuálnách pracovních nabídek od Brunelu
Podívejte se na prohlášení o ochraně osobních údajů Brunelu