O této pozici
Would you like to work with us on fascinating and challenging projects in quality? Are you looking for an attractive career with a varied array of activities? Then Brunel is just what you are looking for. At Brunel, you get to accumulate knowledge across different industries, acquiring a broad base of qualifications that will keep you flexible and independent for your future career path. Apply today as a Process Engineer and join Brunel in discovering the diversity of engineering.
Your task will be:
- Performing analysis support for pre-series, series and field issues;
- Developing solutions to problems (especially highly complex or unusual) which require regular use of ingenuity and innovation;
- Development and verification of concept within process and specification;
- Taking the leadership to steer all involved process partners;
- Ensuring a simultaneous, effective and efficient development and problem solving process;
- Designing and releasing of responsibility for components;
- Leading a cross-functional Team and if necessary Problem-Solving Teams;
- Collaboration with Product Development Teams.
You should have:
- Technical educational background;
- Experience with technical project activities, ideally within the automotive area;
- Communicative level of English and native level of Czech/ Slovak is a must;
- High reliability and flexibility;
- Communication and organization skills;
- Advanced level of negotiating skills.
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14.500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Odeslání žádosti je rychlé a snadné. Jen se ujistěte, že máte připravené požadované dokumenty.
- Certifikáty (volitelné)
- Pracovní doporučení (volitelné)
- Motivační dopis (volitelné)
Máte nějaké otázky?
Váš konzultant, Oksana Tsyupa, Vám s radostí vysvětlí cokoliv o tomto volném pracovním místě. Při oslovení použijte číslo publikace:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague
Všechny nové pracovní nabídky ve Vašem emailu?
Přihlašte se k odběru aktuálnách pracovních nabídek od Brunelu
Podívejte se na prohlášení o ochraně osobních údajů Brunelu