O této pozici
Are you ready to make a move towards an attractive career? Would you like to use your skills on fascinating and challenging projects? Then Brunel is just what you are looking for. If you are a passionate SW Developer who would like to work in development of innovative products in R&D department, make sure you apply today and join Brunel in discovering the diversity of engineering and IT.
You can look forward to:
- Develop requirements, design and implement software
- Create and update SW requirements, design, documentation and Verification & Validation documents.
- Create and perform software test procedures, scripts, and reports for informal and formal validation
What should you have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other related field
- Proven track record of applications/ SW development including experience with all development phases of SW/system life cycle
- Good analytical, problem-solving abilities and communication skills
- Knowledge of the software development principles and their application in the daily programmer job
- Good experience with C,C++ programming languages
- Good level of English – work in international teams
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Odeslání žádosti je rychlé a snadné. Jen se ujistěte, že máte připravené požadované dokumenty.
- Certifikáty (volitelné)
- Pracovní doporučení (volitelné)
- Motivační dopis (volitelné)
Všechny nové pracovní nabídky ve Vašem emailu?
Přihlašte se k odběru aktuálnách pracovních nabídek od Brunelu
Podívejte se na prohlášení o ochraně osobních údajů Brunelu