O této pozici
Do you want to take a next step up in your career? Brunel gives you a chance to continually develop and improve yourself by working with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join us as a Supply Quality Engineer.
Working as a Supply Quality Engineer will include:
- Controling quality continuously and checking of purchased parts within the meaning of the related BOS documents, PI and control regulations, laying emphasis on flexible focus on current audit defects and comments of the customer;
- Proposing and evaluation of corrective and preventive
measures to enhance the quality of purchased parts in terms of their efficiency;
- Drawing up inspection plans for purchased parts and checking of purchased parts;
- Verifying and ensuring the current knowledge of purchased part levels;
- Ensuring and collection of certificates from approved suppliers and updating of the summary of
- Elaboration and management of the relevant quality system documents relating to the
managed area, including ensuring that they are updated;
- Dealing with complaints in respect of suppliers, while cooperating closely with LM, and
the change quality auditors;
- Taking over and approving of changed parts and processes from suppliers;
- Negotiation of immediate and long-term measures with suppliers in the case of nonconforming parts and monitor and evaluate the efficiency of these measures;
- Verifying the appropriateness of packaging regulations, or submitting of proposals to change
- Checking the activities of the subordinates;
- Checking the implementation of changes and deviations according to the notices of
deviations and any notification of a change influencing the area managed by him/ her;
- Implementation of corrective and preventive measures and evaluate the efficiency of these
You should preferably have:
- At least secondary/ university education, technical specialization;
- Work experience in the automotive field or in a production company for 3-5 years;
- Ability to communicate in English (used daily); German is an advantage, Czech/ Slovak basic knowledge is a must;
- Computer skills – MS Office (SAP – an advantage);
- Communication skills, independence and responsibility;
- Analytical skills and stress resilience;
- Ability to prioritize in accordance with the company’s objectives;
- Ability to adapt yourself to rapid changes;
- Ability to lead and motivate a team;
- Flexibility, willingness to travel;
- Experience with supplier audits;
- Questions: Problem-solving (8D report) Ishikawa, FMEA, Inspection Plan will be an advantage.
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Odeslání žádosti je rychlé a snadné. Jen se ujistěte, že máte připravené požadované dokumenty.
- Certifikáty (volitelné)
- Pracovní doporučení (volitelné)
- Motivační dopis (volitelné)
Máte nějaké otázky?
Váš konzultant, Oksana Tsyupa, Vám s radostí vysvětlí cokoliv o tomto volném pracovním místě. Při oslovení použijte číslo publikace:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague
Všechny nové pracovní nabídky ve Vašem emailu?
Přihlašte se k odběru aktuálnách pracovních nabídek od Brunelu
Podívejte se na prohlášení o ochraně osobních údajů Brunelu