O této pozici
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today - just join us as a Quality Engineer and be a part of us!
- A hands-on position with a responsibility to fulfill a role in quality for automotive;
- Ensuring the quality of the parts produced at plant;
- Quickly and effectively take action when non-conformances are found;
- Maintaining the most recent interpretations of the quality system requirements;
- Ensuring that documented practices meet the true interpretation of the quality management system standards.
- Required knowledge of tools: APQP, PPAP, experience with process verifies at suppliers;
- Advanced knowledge of drawing and other technical documentation;
- Experience in automotive in the same or similar position is a big plus;
- At least secondary education in technical or electrical engineering;
- Knowledge of English on a communication level;
- German would an advantage;
- Very good interpersonal and coordination skills;
- Team-oriented and pro-active approach.
- Experience in Quality at least 3 years;
- FMEA, 8D Guideline;
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering. We have more than 40 offices and three development centers in Europe alone, and our 106 offices worldwide employ more than 12,000 people. To stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel!
Odeslání žádosti je rychlé a snadné. Jen se ujistěte, že máte připravené požadované dokumenty.
- Certifikáty (volitelné)
- Pracovní doporučení (volitelné)
- Motivační dopis (volitelné)
Všechny nové pracovní nabídky ve Vašem emailu?
Přihlašte se k odběru aktuálnách pracovních nabídek od Brunelu
Podívejte se na prohlášení o ochraně osobních údajů Brunelu