O této pozici
We are looking for a new colleague for the agile SW development environment. As a Python Developer, you will indirectly participate in developing a SW product for customers around the world. Do you want to take part in development of new technologies? Apply now to Brunel and join us in discovering the diversity of engineering and IT.
The rough description of the responsibilities is the following:
Building and maintaining change and configuration management, using open source tools like Redmine, Subversion, Git and Jenkins;
- Continuous change, configuration, build and deployment process and environment improvements;
- Development of tools for mass migration of data from older versioning systems to SVN and GIT;
- Analyzing and resolving incidents;
- Maintaining code repositories;
- Following open source evolution and participation in open source communities of various tools we use, chance to open source your code and get recognition in the projects;
- Influencing SW development process and end2end SW product delivery.
- Any combination of the following technologies: Python, REST, Ruby on Rails, Redmine, Jira, SVN, GIT, Jenkins, C/C++, Linux shell scripting, Perl, Behave, Selenium, TDD, BDD;
- Knowledge of ClearCase and ClearQuest is a plus;
- Practical experience in change, configuration and build management or development operations (DevOps);
- Knowledge of waterfall and Agile development / Scrum;
- English is a must, German is a big plus.
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Odeslání žádosti je rychlé a snadné. Jen se ujistěte, že máte připravené požadované dokumenty.
- Certifikáty (volitelné)
- Pracovní doporučení (volitelné)
- Motivační dopis (volitelné)
Všechny nové pracovní nabídky ve Vašem emailu?
Přihlašte se k odběru aktuálnách pracovních nabídek od Brunelu
Podívejte se na prohlášení o ochraně osobních údajů Brunelu