O této pozici
Would you like to work with us on fascinating and challenging projects in automation? Are you looking for an attractive career with a varied array of activities? Then Brunel is just what you are looking for. At Brunel, you get to accumulate knowledge across different industries, acquiring a broad base of qualifications that will keep you flexible and independent for your future career path. Apply today as Production Manager / Engineer and join Brunel in discovering the diversity of engineering.
As a Production Manager you will:
- Be involved with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes. You'll make sure goods and services are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality;
- Supervise of the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- Ensure that the production is cost effective;
- Decide what resources are required;
- Draft a timescale for the job;
- Estimate costs and set the quality standards;
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed;
- Have responsibility for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programms;
- Make liaisons among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals;
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers;
- Review worker performance.
You should have:
- Technical skills;
- Project management skills;
- Organisation and efficiency;
- Leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- IT and numerical skills;
- Communication skills;
- Team working skills;
- English or German language: active usage.
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Odeslání žádosti je rychlé a snadné. Jen se ujistěte, že máte připravené požadované dokumenty.
- Certifikáty (volitelné)
- Pracovní doporučení (volitelné)
- Motivační dopis (volitelné)
Máte nějaké otázky?
Váš konzultant, Oksana Tsyupa, Vám s radostí vysvětlí cokoliv o tomto volném pracovním místě. Při oslovení použijte číslo publikace:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague
Všechny nové pracovní nabídky ve Vašem emailu?
Přihlašte se k odběru aktuálnách pracovních nabídek od Brunelu
Podívejte se na prohlášení o ochraně osobních údajů Brunelu