O této pozici
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today - just join us as a Pricing Manager and be a part of us!
You will be responsible:
• Contribute to build and develop pricing tools and processes to continually improve quality and delivery efficiency of the delivery teams and pricing function• Support Program Leads, customer teams to gather inputs required for pricing
• Calculate pricing for a particular request according to a set pricing model• Support Pricing Lead to maintain an updated repository of pricing tools
• Collaboration with Finance to develop, implement and mantain pricing policies • Identify price improvement opportunities and promote innovative solutions leveraging the tools available.
• Support the Pricing Lead in ad hoc requests or analysis such as benchmark exercises, (partnering with the Procurement team), P&L analysis, internal pricing auditing processes, ad hoc analysis, etc.
English( fluent spoken and written).
5-10 years experience in Finance, Pricing / Commercial function, Business Planning & Development roles, with advanced financial modelling, analytical and quantitative expertise.
Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally on complex/scalable projects.
Strong data model experience with high level of proficency in Excel to create / mantain complex pricing models and support ad hoc requests that require data gathering, analysis and reporting.
Project Management / coordination experience is desirable.
Working knowledge of the Pharma industry is helpful.
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering. We have more than 40 offices and three development centers in Europe alone, and our 106 offices worldwide employ more than 12,000 people. To stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel!
Odeslání žádosti je rychlé a snadné. Jen se ujistěte, že máte připravené požadované dokumenty.
- Certifikáty (volitelné)
- Pracovní doporučení (volitelné)
- Motivační dopis (volitelné)
Všechny nové pracovní nabídky ve Vašem emailu?
Přihlašte se k odběru aktuálnách pracovních nabídek od Brunelu
Podívejte se na prohlášení o ochraně osobních údajů Brunelu