Náplň projektové práce
This position is about:
- Responsibility for the implementation and integration of Rail Telematics subsystems along the development lifecycle of a train project;
- Defining functional concepts, use cases, and system requirements based on customer requirements;
- Monitoring the work progress and development performance of internal and external suppliers;
- Reviewing of the work results of your suppliers and take care of acceptance testing;
- Leading mechanical and electrical integration of your subsystems into the train.
- You completed a course in communications, engineering, or computer science (standard period of study > 4 years) - or have acquired equivalent knowledge by practical work;
- Several years of practical experience working in this field;
- A good understanding of system architecture as well as network technologies;
- A broad set of skills in system integration for both hardware and software components;
- Ideally, you are familiar with railway standards and regulations such as EN 50155, UIC 568, TSI PRM;
- You are fluent in English. German would be an advantage.
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Brunel provides business services specializing in flexible deployment of professionals in the field of Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance and all disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. Since our incorporation in 1975, we have developed into an international group with over 14 500 employees.
- Číslo pracovní: PUB212725
- Místo: Prague
- Market: Služby
- Počet hodin týdně: 40
- Pobočka: IT a telekomunikace
- Nejvyšší dosažené vzdělání: Academic Master +
- Oblast odborné způsobilosti: Projektový management, poradentsví a audity
- Uzávěrka: neděle 30. srpna 2020
Související pracovní nabídky
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Technical Manager for Rail Telematics Systems - Prague
Potvrzení bylo zasláno na