O této pozici
Are you an IT professional ready for a change? Have you been searching for a project that would improve your career path? You can stop searching now: Brunel is a perfect match for you. We are looking for a Software Validation Engineer to get on board and be involved in a highly specialized project as part of our expansion in the Czech Republic. Apply today and join us in working on a fascinating as well as challenging project.
This job includes:
- Performing system tests of train control systems with a HIL test station;
- Creating test specifications and executing tests in the laboratory;
- Optimizing test processes and related documentation;
- Execution of automated tests;
- Cooperation with the development team.
You should preferably have:
- Completed studies in the electrotechnical field;
- Practical experience in testing and validation;
- Knowledge of automated testing (is an advantage);
- General knowledge of electrical schemes and their elements;
- Knowledge of software change and requirement management.
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project
management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering,
IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the
oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into
an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong
global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices
worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Odeslání žádosti je rychlé a snadné. Jen se ujistěte, že máte připravené požadované dokumenty.
- Certifikáty (volitelné)
- Pracovní doporučení (volitelné)
- Motivační dopis (volitelné)
Máte nějaké otázky?
Váš konzultant, Oksana Tsyupa, Vám s radostí vysvětlí cokoliv o tomto volném pracovním místě. Při oslovení použijte číslo publikace:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague
Všechny nové pracovní nabídky ve Vašem emailu?
Přihlašte se k odběru aktuálnách pracovních nabídek od Brunelu
Podívejte se na prohlášení o ochraně osobních údajů Brunelu