O této pozici
Are you ready for a change in your career? Have you been searching for some fascinating and interesting projects to work on? Would you like to learn new things across various industries? Then Brunel is just what you are looking for. At Brunel, you get to gain knowledge in many areas: that will help you to keep open and flexible in your future career path. Apply today as a Software System Engineer for Server and join us.
- Be a member of an agile, decentralized international engineering team;
- Own the architecture and documentation of the Server;
- Develop and test applications for the Server;
- Provide technical support for internal and external customers;
- Support commissioning and troubleshooting on trains (travel up to 5%).
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar subject;
- 3+ years of experience with Linux as a power user or administrator;
- 3+ years of experience with software development for resource-constrained environments;
- 3+ years of experience with C++/GCC/cmake, Java, Python, Perl, and bash;
- In depth conceptual understanding of Linux, TCP/IP and system design;
- Working knowledge of Git, Subversion or Clearcase;
- Experience with ticketing systems such as Jira or Redmine;
- Fluent English, (Czech or Slovak basic knowledge is a must).
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project
management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering,
IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the
oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into
an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong
global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices
worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Odeslání žádosti je rychlé a snadné. Jen se ujistěte, že máte připravené požadované dokumenty.
- Certifikáty (volitelné)
- Pracovní doporučení (volitelné)
- Motivační dopis (volitelné)
Máte nějaké otázky?
Váš konzultant, Oksana Tsyupa, Vám s radostí vysvětlí cokoliv o tomto volném pracovním místě. Při oslovení použijte číslo publikace:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague
Všechny nové pracovní nabídky ve Vašem emailu?
Přihlašte se k odběru aktuálnách pracovních nabídek od Brunelu
Podívejte se na prohlášení o ochraně osobních údajů Brunelu