O této pozici
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join Brunel as Embedded Software Development Engineer.
- You are responsible for the whole SW development life cycle (SDLC) of working software including Requirements engineering, design, implementation, test including final system testing and maintenance.
- Handle software configuration management and build processes.
- Maintain existing software and test infrastructure.
- Develop software components and drivers for embedded systems.
- Automate system and integration tests.
- Ensure compliance with international standards.
- Oversee all stages of software development, ranging from feasibility studies and simulations to implementation and testing.
- Identify improvement potential and use creative approaches to exploit them (e.g. IoT solutions, AI/ML for data analysis and monitoring)
- Develop control and modulation methods, protection and operation concepts
- Specify, design, implement and execute tests of the software functions with verification in the system simulation or on the real-time simulators (VHIL / HIL).
- Solid degree in electrical engineering, electronics or computer science.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in relevant fields.
- Proven track record in VHDL programming, embedded software programming in C/C++ and experience with real-time OS.
- Experience with test automation and scripting (Python, TCL).
- Knowledge of UVM/OVM verification.
- Proficiency in the use of the following tools: Xilinx ISE / Vivado, Intel Quartus, Modelsim / Questa, Synplify, Matlab/Simulink.
- Knowledge in cyber security, industrial communication networks and interfaces.
- Experience in working in an agile development team and with Azure DevOps environment.
- Experience with power electronics applications would be an advantage.
- Fluent command of English and solid understanding of German, both written and spoken.
From medium-sized companies to hidden champions and large conglomerates; whether road, ship, rail, air or space; traditional or innovative; from development to finished product; national or international; from a career starter to an experienced professional. We offer you countless opportunities to help shape technological progress, and all of this with just one employer.
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''
To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering. We have more than 40 offices and 2 development centers in German-speaking Europe, and our 117 offices worldwide employ more than 14,500 People in 44 countries. To stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel.
Take the next step now: Apply for this position directly via our job portal at MyBrunel. (Applications by email or by post will not be accepted for data protection reasons and will be deleted/disposed directly).
Odeslání žádosti je rychlé a snadné. Jen se ujistěte, že máte připravené požadované dokumenty.
- Certifikáty (volitelné)
- Pracovní doporučení (volitelné)
- Motivační dopis (volitelné)
Máte nějaké otázky?
Váš konzultant, Aleksandra Vasiljevic, Vám s radostí vysvětlí cokoliv o tomto volném pracovním místě. Při oslovení použijte číslo publikace:
Brunel Switzerland Zürich
Všechny nové pracovní nabídky ve Vašem emailu?
Přihlašte se k odběru aktuálnách pracovních nabídek od Brunelu
Podívejte se na prohlášení o ochraně osobních údajů Brunelu