O této pozici
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join Brunel as a Electronics Engineer- Hardware Classification.
- In this position you are responsible for the classification of electronic components (medium voltage switchgear, transformers, insulators, printed circuit boards etc.).
- This includes the communication with internal and external experts regarding the classifications.
- The review of completed project documents for conformity and quality assurance is also part of your responsibilities.
- Furthermore, you will ensure that orders are completed efficiently, cost-effectively and in accordance with contract terms, quality standards and safety requirements.
- An important part of your work will also be improving process and data quality for the Export Control department.
- Completed training in the field of electrical engineering or electronics (Bachelor/Master).
- Experience with control hardware and/or PCB design or extensive technical product knowledge in this area.
- Work experience in master-data management.
- Very good SAP/ERP knowledge.
- Sharepoint Editor Knowledge.
- Fluent in English and basic knowledge of German.
From medium-sized companies to hidden champions and large conglomerates; whether road, ship, rail, air or space; traditional or innovative; from development to finished product; national or international; from a career starter to an experienced professional. We offer you countless opportunities to help shape technological progress, and all of this with just one employer.
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''
To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering. We have more than 40 offices and 2 development centers in German-speaking Europe, and our 117 offices worldwide employ more than 14,500 People in 44 countries. To stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel.
Take the next step now: Apply for this position directly via our job portal at MyBrunel. (Applications by email or by post will not be accepted for data protection reasons and will be deleted/disposed directly).
Odeslání žádosti je rychlé a snadné. Jen se ujistěte, že máte připravené požadované dokumenty.
- Certifikáty (volitelné)
- Pracovní doporučení (volitelné)
- Motivační dopis (volitelné)
Máte nějaké otázky?
Váš konzultant, Aleksandra Vasiljevic, Vám s radostí vysvětlí cokoliv o tomto volném pracovním místě. Při oslovení použijte číslo publikace:
Brunel Switzerland Zürich
Všechny nové pracovní nabídky ve Vašem emailu?
Přihlašte se k odběru aktuálnách pracovních nabídek od Brunelu
Podívejte se na prohlášení o ochraně osobních údajů Brunelu