O této pozici
Do you dream of working in HW engineering and electro area? Are you ready to enrich your career by some fascinating and challenging projects? Would you like to get a grip on a broad base of qualifications that would keep you flexible and independent for your future career path? Then Brunel is just what you are waiting for. Apply today as an ELECTRO ENGINEER and discover diversity of engineering with us.
Your daily job will include:
- Development of security hardware for rail automation;
- Creation of specifications, schematics, PCB design template;
- Hardware design requirements generation;
- Electronic testing of prototypes support, type tests (climatic, vibrational, EMC compatibility);
- Cooperation with Project Manager, generation of timing plans, creating the necessary documentation.
In order to be successful at this position you should have:
- Relevant industry experience (ideally R&D electro engineering);
- Technical engineering background;
- Electronic design working experience;
- English language on a good communicative level.
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Odeslání žádosti je rychlé a snadné. Jen se ujistěte, že máte připravené požadované dokumenty.
- Certifikáty (volitelné)
- Pracovní doporučení (volitelné)
- Motivační dopis (volitelné)
Máte nějaké otázky?
Váš konzultant, Oksana Tsyupa, Vám s radostí vysvětlí cokoliv o tomto volném pracovním místě. Při oslovení použijte číslo publikace:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague
Všechny nové pracovní nabídky ve Vašem emailu?
Přihlašte se k odběru aktuálnách pracovních nabídek od Brunelu
Podívejte se na prohlášení o ochraně osobních údajů Brunelu