O této pozici
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join Brunel as a Data Steward Biologicals.
- Ensure data standards to drive the unlocking of the data treasure in a highly complex scientific environment.
- Work in cross functional team to ensure data integrity and standards in data input and harmonization.
- Responsibly steer and maintain the strategic process to generate data standards.
- Negotiate standards with internal data owners and outsourcing partners and also set-up and maintain respective data sharing agreements.
- Act as a business partner and bridge to supporting functions like IT and digital IU, as well as the team for best practice sharing on data standards.
- Help to implement data standards in source data systems together with the business functions data owners.
- Ensure successful usage of development data for all data driven reporting, troubleshooting and transfer activities by building trust in the data landscape.
- Support the digital transformation strategy for Development Biologicals in both - technical implementation of tools and cultural mindset topics.
- Master degree in Informatics, Business Informatics, Bioinformatics or similar, possibly combined with a bachelor degree in science (Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, etc.) with several years of work experience
- Several years of specific experience in an industry environment, preferably pharmaceutical or biotech
- Profound knowledge of laboratory and manufacturing data systems in a regulated or R+D environment
- Biotechnology or Bioinformatics background or comparable preferred, adjacent technology fields such as insurance companies, big data projects at google or similar etc. are also very welcome
- Good understanding of the impact of standardization procedures and processes in a data driven environment
- Master Data Management experience is a plus
- Experience in leading change and role modeling values
- Open and communicative personality to deal with the high number of different interfaces
- Ability to deliver on target and maintain a business process in high quality and sustainability.
- Fluent in German and English
Brunel's corporate culture is shaped by the diversity of our people and a commitment to mutual respect between colleagues on every level of the company. That includes a varied program of social get-togethers with your team but also regular feedback sessions with your manager to discuss the challenges you face and your prospects for the future. Personally, tailored training and development create ideal conditions to improve your skills and prepare yourself for future projects. At Brunel: permanent contracts, 30 days' leave, flexible working hours and employer-funded company pension programs are business as usual.
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''
To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering and IT. We have more than 40 offices and two development centres in the DACH-CZ region and our 120 offices worldwide employ more than 13,000 people. More than 45 years of international success and over 25 years in Germany – to stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel!
Odeslání žádosti je rychlé a snadné. Jen se ujistěte, že máte připravené požadované dokumenty.
- Certifikáty (volitelné)
- Pracovní doporučení (volitelné)
- Motivační dopis (volitelné)
Máte nějaké otázky?
Váš konzultant, Josef Benedikt Stohr, Vám s radostí vysvětlí cokoliv o tomto volném pracovním místě. Při oslovení použijte číslo publikace:
Josef Benedikt Stohr
Brunel Germany Lindau
Všechny nové pracovní nabídky ve Vašem emailu?
Přihlašte se k odběru aktuálnách pracovních nabídek od Brunelu
Podívejte se na prohlášení o ochraně osobních údajů Brunelu