O této pozici
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join Brunel as a Commissioning & Qualification Manager.
- Finalize Commissioning, Qualification and Validation (CQV) strategy and execution plans for all site activities
- Being the point of contact for both the project developer and the client for all CQV related matters
- Actively work with site safety teams to ensure that C&Q operations are executed in safe manner
- Be accountable for schedule, costs and customer quality expectations
- Coordinate commissioning and qualification engineers, personnel provided by contractors as well personnel from vendors of complex equipment / packages
- Support the finalization of the necessary documentation / protocols to be used during site activities
- Bachelors- or Masters degree in engineering, computer sciences or life sciences, or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years’ site commissioning and validation experience in the biotechnology and / or pharmaceutical industries required
- Involvement in large Capex projects with Long Terms Project contracts
- A thorough and working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), GCPs, GLPs, GAMP and Part 11 compliance as they relate to qualification of systems and validation of processes
- Must have: excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, with hands - on experience working in a corporate setting
- Ability to be a productive and supportive member of a project team, as well as working independently
- Demonstrated validation experience in the following areas: manufacturing and utility systems, CIP & SIP, autoclave validation, qualification of controlled temperature environments, process validation, cleaning validation, equipment qualification
- A thorough knowledge of good documentation practices
- Must have worked on projects utilizing advanced English language skills; knowledge of German would be an asset
Brunel takes people on with permanent contracts. Further to that, we offer you an in-house collective agreement that is tailored to the salary structures of the various professional groups and rewards qualifications and professional experience. In addition to the collectively agreed social benefits of an expanding company, we also offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development in line with your individual experience.
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''
To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering and IT. We have more than 40 offices and two development centres in the DACH-CZ region and our 120 offices worldwide employ more than 13,000 people. More than 45 years of international success and over 25 years in Germany – to stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel!
Odeslání žádosti je rychlé a snadné. Jen se ujistěte, že máte připravené požadované dokumenty.
- Certifikáty (volitelné)
- Pracovní doporučení (volitelné)
- Motivační dopis (volitelné)
Všechny nové pracovní nabídky ve Vašem emailu?
Přihlašte se k odběru aktuálnách pracovních nabídek od Brunelu
Podívejte se na prohlášení o ochraně osobních údajů Brunelu