O této pozici
Would you like to work with us on fascinating and challenging projects? Are you looking for an attractive career with a varied array of activities? Then Brunel is just what you are looking for. At Brunel, you get to accumulate knowledge across different industries, acquiring a broad base of qualifications that will keep you flexible and independent for your future career path. Apply today as a Senior HW Engineer in R&D and join Brunel in discovering the diversity of engineering.
- You will use your start-to-finish design skills with industry-standard CAD/EDA tools (Altium Designer experience strongly preferred), including schematic entry, PCB layout, component definition, and CAD library management;
- You will work with the hardware team to conceive, design, evaluate, and produce new types of input, output, and platform hardware.
This position requires:
- Successfully completed technical studies or have a comparable qualification;
- Expert knowledge of basic engineering control technology and have a deep understanding of process engineering;
- Extensive simulation skills, set of rules, as well as knowledge of the handling processes and project management;
- Knowledge of circuit simulation and computer-aided design tools (CAD);
- Understanding of automotive electronics development processes
- You to create the necessary documentation for the detail design.
- You to take control of the interface communication.
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to
- large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Odeslání žádosti je rychlé a snadné. Jen se ujistěte, že máte připravené požadované dokumenty.
- Certifikáty (volitelné)
- Pracovní doporučení (volitelné)
- Motivační dopis (volitelné)
Máte nějaké otázky?
Váš konzultant, Oksana Tsyupa, Vám s radostí vysvětlí cokoliv o tomto volném pracovním místě. Při oslovení použijte číslo publikace:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague
Všechny nové pracovní nabídky ve Vašem emailu?
Přihlašte se k odběru aktuálnách pracovních nabídek od Brunelu
Podívejte se na prohlášení o ochraně osobních údajů Brunelu